[sword-devel] About database sql

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 12 03:03:43 MST 2017

Sword utilities generally assume the current directory is the sword path.

(I have a symbolic link to the folder where the utils are stored in my PC.)

The command line argument for mod2imp is just the module name
(case-sensitive).

You don't need to use the option -r OSIS, as you wish to see the complete
raw data.

So for example:

utils\mod2imp DBD

outputs the DBD module contents in IMP format to the console.

(I assume you know how to redirect the output to a text file.)

David