[sword-devel] About database sql

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 02:17:06 MST 2017

You wrote BDB, but I think you want to write DBD?
Ok, I tested mod2osis without success.
Now with mod2imp if I run:
mod2imp .sword/modules/lexdict/zld/devotionals/dbd/dbd.ztx -r OSIS

It gives me the return:
mod2imp: Couldn't find module:
.sword/modules/lexdict/zld/devotionals/dbd/dbd.ztx

I use ../dbd/ and /dbd/dbd.ztx
What the good path? How to use correctly mod2imp?
Thanks for help!