[sword-devel] Announcing Sword++

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Tue Sep 27 05:19:54 MST 2016

On 2016-09-27, 11:51 GMT, Jaak Ristioja wrote:
> Hold your words for a bit and have a little patience. Since
> this is all very fresh news to many of you, let it settle
> a bit. The SWORD project also needs some time to reflect and
> decide on the best course of action.  Your criticism does not
> seem to be as constructive and helpful as it could be.

I was just repeating what I said earlier, so I don’t think
anybody should be surprised. And no, I am not a C programmer, so
I won’t be doing anything about the unhappy state the software
development part of the Sword project is, IMHO.

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

A GOOD name is rather to be chosen than great riches.
   -- Proverbs 22:1