[sword-devel] Announcing Sword++

Teus Benschop teusjannette at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:34:44 MST 2016

Since a need was felt to create a fork - a fork that accesses the same vast
library of Bible texts and commentaries and supporting materials - it
becomes clear that this vast library is a valued asset, as perceived by the
creator of the fork. A fork could also have been created that starts
producing this large asset from scratch : But that didn't happen. So it
really shows how valuable this is, and I'd like to encourage all of you
working on all aspects of getting these religious texts to the people, that
is serves a purpose, to bring Christ more into focus: And this applies to
the maintainers of those texts, and the maintainers of the front-ends, and
the maintainers of SWORD(++).