[sword-devel] MiTM

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sun Sep 18 11:34:28 MST 2016

We are now using a good cert for the CrossWire server, but I don’t know if all SSL services use it yet. I’d be interested if a client has that changed from false to true would properly work. It shouldn’t allow a self signed cert, which is what we used to do.

If it doesn’t work, then I’d have to configure SFTP to use it.

I think that we should move toward SSL by default, e.g. redirect HTTP to HTTPS, FTP to SFTP, ….

DM Smith