[sword-devel] Older iOS devices and future PocketSword releases?

TS outofthecube at icloud.com
Mon Oct 24 22:24:21 MST 2016

Yes, Manfred is correct. To go into more detail, the settings I’ve been using are the defaults for Xcode 7.3.1 which are armv7 and arm64. Armv7 should work for all iPhone and iPads running in 32 bit mode except for the very early models. I looked through Apple’s documentation on it to see what each model ran on.
Here’s also a website with a chart I found:
http://iossupportmatrix.com/

On Xcode, you can manually set how far back an iOS version to support. I think Nic has already been doing that to support iOS 5.1.1. I’ve been using iOS 6 due in part to the last mailing list posting I did regarding how old the support should be.

-TS