[sword-devel] How do you make the Sword framework work in 64bit mode? (My compiler is giving me hundreds of warnings.)

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Oct 23 01:44:26 MST 2016

Dear TS,

Thank you for the spreadsheet.  I've had a review of the implicit cast
warning and determined where the casts were safe and added explicit
casts.  This should remove most of these warnings for you. Have you
actually had a problem compiling SWORD for 64bit or were just concerned
about warnings?  Manfred and Nic should be able to answer better, but
I'm quite sure we've been running 64bit on OSX for quite some time; not
sure about iOS.

Thanks also for the report on the missing [] in the delete in swld.

You should have better results with svn HEAD.  Please keep us posted.

Troy