[sword-devel] How can I tell which version of the Sword framework is being used? (e.g. in PocketSword)

TS outofthecube at icloud.com
Mon Oct 17 18:04:39 MST 2016

     I’ve uploaded the code of where I’m at currently at:
https://bitbucket.org/blue22/ps-proj

      I’ve been trying and trying to get the Sourcetree/Mercurial/Bitbucket to let me create a branch off the main code, change it to what i have, upload it, and then submit a pull request…but it keeps rejecting my requests to upload the code into a new branch. I have been trying and trying to do it, but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. :(

      I’ve been trying to debug mostly in categories that Xcode displays its bug report in. I altered the the build settings file(s) so that I could narrow down the bugs and focus on a category so, for example, deprecations warnings are turned off for now since I’ve been focusing on 64 bit conversion warnings.

-TS