[sword-devel] How can I tell which version of the Sword framework is being used? (e.g. in PocketSword)

TS outofthecube at icloud.com
Thu Oct 13 11:50:30 MST 2016

Thank you all for your answers. The framework in PS did not seem to be the most recent version, but I couldn’t tell how old it was or if any special tweaks had been made to it either.

Thanks for the life update Nic. I’ve also been thinking of uploading the work I’ve been doing on PockedSword to an online repo and it seems that your prompting also supports that idea. I’ll see what I can do. Hopefully I’ll have something uploaded by the weekend.

Thanks,
TS