[sword-devel] Does Eloquent use only the core library of SWORD or more than that? e.g. the clucene library, zlib, etc.

Timothy Shen-McCullough outofthecube at icloud.com
Fri Nov 25 17:07:55 MST 2016

Thank you for the info including regarding that iOS can use frameworks. I knew that iOS could use frameworks, but I didn't know that only iOS 8 and up could use it.

So, if I'm understanding you correctly you are able to take the download of SWORD (along with the 3rd party libraries that come with it) and convert it into an Xcode framework without having to edit any of the code?

-TS

--Sent from phone--