[sword-devel] Missing verse in AndBible

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat May 21 03:48:55 MST 2016

Yesterday, I double checked Wisdom in all the versifications and chapter 16 had no problems. They all had 29 for the value.

If any v11n in JSword has a difference, it will be seen in all verses in the same “testament” after that point. (The apocrypha is placed not in it’s own testament but in either the OT or the NT. No examples today where it is in the NT, but it is allowed in the software.) There was no problem reported that Wisdom 17 was off. Or anything else subsequent in the OT.

BTW, If you diff the corresponding canon*h and System*.java, ignoring whitespace there will be no differences in the numbers. There will be lots of other differences, but the verse per chapter counts will be the same.

This is more likely an off by one error. What is confusing to me is why it only shows up in one module and in one chapter.

In Him,
	DM