[sword-devel] Help with CzeCEP update (av11n)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Mar 10 06:28:59 MST 2016

On 2016-03-10, 10:45 GMT, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> By finding the source and starting from scratch

There is no source, unless you have it. The module is from
2003-03-21.

And we are talking here about s/y/i/ in one word.

What is the best decompiler of mod files to see what all
functionality outside of plain text is used? I believe there is
none, but I would like to be certain.

Best,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Do not long for the night, when people vanish in their place.
Be careful, do not turn to evil; for you have preferred this to
affliction.
      -- Job 36:20f (NASB)