[sword-devel] OSIS to USFM conversion?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sat Jun 11 12:18:04 MST 2016

Hi,

I know it is probably mildly heretical to ask here, but does
anybody know about a tool to covert OSIS formatted Bible into
USFM? I would like to propose Paratext as a new tool for
translating Bible instead of the home-made-never-finished
craziness translators of CzeCSP use now, and I have OSIS
formatted Bible, but I would need all this converted to USFM. Is
there any help for me, or do I have to get down and dirty to
write some conversion script myself?

Blessings,

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

http://xkcd.com/743/ … enough said.