[sword-devel] we need a release

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 17:12:15 MST 2016

You would need that patched with the latest from the sword-1-7-x branch. Or
wait for a 1.7.5 release. I'm in the middle of moving across the country
right now, and don't have access to my regular machine (it's packed in my
van). The move is taking much longer than initially planned due to personal
and maintenance related difficulties.

Or, as I've been asking for, wait for Troy to release 1.8.0 and cut a new
maintenance branch.

--Greg