[sword-devel] we need a release

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Jun 10 17:05:28 MST 2016

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 07:10:18PM -0400, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
>    People are again taking note of the long-fixed <sup></sup> mismatch
>    bug, fixed 18 months ago, fix propagated into the sword-1-7-x branch 12
>    months ago.  It's been a long time, for a trivial-to-fix bug that
>    manifests very badly. Can we please at least get a 1.7.something out
>    the door, if not an updated 1.8?

Karl, to build our own Sword containing this fix, do we need
sources/patches from you, or is it included in the available 1.7.x
tarball ? I've currently got 1.7.4-6 installed here. can't remember if
it came from epel, or if I built it myself.

               Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;
                     Guide me in your truth and teach me,
                         for you are God my Savior,
                    And my hope is in you all day long.