[sword-devel] transChange within a rdg element

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 8 11:17:32 MST 2016

I tested it as working at: http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/tryit.asp?filename=trycss_sel_before
The single colon works but should have been ::before. (Note, the single colon is needed for ie8, which shouldn’t be an issue).

I think the following also looks nice:
.transChange[type=tenseChange]::before { content: '|'; vertical-align:sub; font-size: 0.75em; color: red;}
.transChange[type=tenseChange]::after    { content: '|'; vertical-align:sub; font-size: 0.75em; color: red;}

It also looks good with ⁕, my preference. * doesn’t work well as it is superscripted.