[sword-devel] CzeBKR has unusual language code

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 08:37:27 MST 2016

>From an And Bible perspective.  The difficulty Czech users are having is
that the default locale is cs so CzeBKR does not appear in the default list
of Bibles presented to the user.  It is true they could select a different
language - ces - and download CzeBKR but that is not very obvious so I get
a fair number of emails from people complaining that CzeBKR has been
removed.

Martin