[sword-devel] Announcing the release of pysword 0.2.1

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sat Apr 9 03:01:29 MST 2016

On 2016-04-09, 08:03 GMT, Tomas Groth wrote:
> PySword is a native Python reader of the SWORD Project Bible
> Modules. It is not a wrapper around libsword, it is completely
> written in Python and works with both Python 2 and 3.

With a all due respect: what it is good for? I defended some
time ago SwordJS because it was intended to run inside of
browsers (and Firefox OS specifically), but what is the
advantage of pure-Python library when we have perfectly working
and supported Python bindings in tree?

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      -- Albert Einstein