[sword-devel] OSIS markup best practice: sanity check

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Sep 30 09:04:18 MST 2015

Yes, we do have a tool.

What it requires is a locale for Czech and the text of the reference.

It is a method in the engine.

You can play with it by looking a the utilities within the library's source. i am not at home, but I think it is called vs2osiref.

You can access the method directly from many languages - I use Perl - with the help of the various bindings.

The main difficulty is to determine how much of the text to feed to the method. There is a very badly written script of mine in sword-tools/modules/crosswreferences called xreffix.pl

Peter