[sword-devel] eBible xref

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Sep 21 23:44:10 MST 2015

You can fix this relatively straightforwardly by making use of the sword engine. It provides you with a reference parser which does all the required. I use it with reasonable success when making modules. Human input variations clearly can make this a messy affair though.

I agree absence of a fix should not stop making use of the repo.