[sword-devel] Online Bible Study Tool

James Hammack james at hammack.us
Thu Sep 17 05:26:46 MST 2015

Hey all,

I'm a newbie here and with the development side of SWORD in general. My name is James Hammack. I'm a pastor and WordPress Design and Developer, husband to Alicia, and father to a 3yr old boy and 1.5yr old girl.

I'm very interested in bringing the resources of SWORD to the online world in a study system similar to Logos but at no cost. Donations maybe, but never really wanting to ask people to pay. I'm pretty serious about getting access to good Bible tools to the masses. Is anybody already working on something similar? I have hosting available and can handle that sort of thing. I believe that we can integrate this with WordPress to make the job fairly modular and allow users to set up their own workspace similar to the desktop client but all in the cloud. Thoughts? Willing to jump in? I'd appreciate the help.

Grace and Peace,

James Hammack
james at hammack.us
james.hammack.us