[sword-devel] Namespace Proposal re eBible - collissions, duplication, clean-up etc

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Sep 3 14:16:15 MST 2015

In terms of precendent:

the Wycliffe repo uses namespaces in modulenames. Per copyright owner
rather than repo publisher, but still.

[lang]_[namespace]_[year] is the form of modulenames there.

For reasons David has mentioned - small displays, this is not ideal.
[lang]{year](namespace] or
[lang][abbr][namespace] and
[lang[[abbr][year][namespace] is clearly better. No wasted spaces dt
underscors and the user relevant stuff at the front.

Peter