[sword-devel] eBible.org repository minor tweak

Martin Denham mjdenham at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:18:31 MST 2015

And Bible/JSword is reporting errors in some conf files:
1. In cta1981.conf and many others the extra trailing '*' obstructs line
continuation:

     \*
You must give Attribution to the work. \
     \*
You do not sell this work for a profit. \
     \*

2. Many modules have no description e.g. kdc2014
Malformed conf file for apeB2013. No Description found. Using internal of
apeB2013
Malformed conf file for msk1975. No Description found. Using internal of
msk1975
Malformed conf file for kmk2003. No Description found. Using internal of
kmk2003
Malformed conf file for vid2014. No Description found. Using internal of
vid2014
Malformed conf file for mbs1982. No Description found. Using internal of
mbs1982
Malformed conf file for jae1980. No Description found. Using internal of
jae1980
Malformed conf file for xon2014. No Description found. Using internal of
xon2014
Malformed conf file for kdc2014. No Description found. Using internal of
kdc2014

3. In mods.d.tar.gz there is a miscellaneous file called globals.conf which
causes JSword to throw an error and prevents And Bible loading the eBible
repo.
Book not supported: malformed conf file for globals no ModDrv found.
Malformed conf file for globals. No Description found. Using internal of
globals

Cheers
Martin