[sword-devel] eBible.org repository minor tweak

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:13:20 MST 2015

In fact, it was even worse than that.

The installed module [spaRV1909] got corrupted due to the fact that the
earlier module had not been first removed by Xiphos, as it would have done
in the normal course of events.

I have just manually removed the eBible module, and reinstalled the
CrossWire module [SpaRV1909].
So apart from file date stamps, I'm back to where I was an hour ago.

Another possible source of confusion is that the CrossWire module is
encrypted, yet comes with its own key.
The eBible module [spaRV1909] is not encrypted.

David