[sword-devel] Lamsa Bible

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Oct 1 14:30:25 MST 2015

On 2015-10-01, 20:44 GMT, Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> FWIW, I am not interested in the text, so you would have to do
> the whole work - from obtaining the licence in CrossWire's
> name to producing a text and a conf file ready for import.

I found it easy for the copyright owners to talk about their
release of the text under https://creativecommons.org/ ...
that’s a known community which many people heard about and they
could be willing to accept.

Also, the fact the books are bit crazy should not be problem ...
even crazy texts may be interesting to some readers and study of
the Church of the East is IMHO very healthy for the
occidens-centric Christians (i.e., almost of us). And of course,
we have some VERY crazy translations
http://crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModDisp.jsp?modType=Cults

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      -- Albert Einstein