[sword-devel] Reina-Valera versions

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 05:26:41 MST 2015

Karl,

RV1960 is a copyrighted work, for which we do not have permission to
distribute.
Copyright belongs to the Bible Society of Spain.

SpaRVG2010 was a provisional build that I made on my PC (2012-01-07), and
was replaced by the SpaRVG module version 1.1 updated to the 2010 edition
(2012-01-19).

You probably received the provisional build from me for some testing query.
You may safely delete it.
btw. I'm still in contact with the man who supplied the source files.

Whether we remove SpaRVG2004 from CrossWire Attic is up to whoever
determines our general policy for the Attic repo. My feeling is that it can
now be safely removed.

I was never involved in either SpaRV or SpaRV1909.

Best regards,

David