[sword-devel] renderText broken post r3331?

Daniel Sheffield d.j.yotta at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:41:21 MST 2015

Hi all,

Getting undefined reference to renderText at compile time since r3331.
I see commit r3332 - perhaps this introduced the change?

using HEAD: my project doesn't compile
      r3331: my project compiles.

I'm not sure if this is my bad or if definition of renderText is getting missed out of libsword post r3331...

--
In the beginning Kibo created the Internet. Now the Internet was formless, and empty. Randomness was upon the face of computing, and the Spirit of ARPA moved upon the face of the computers. Then Kibo said, "Let there be data": and there was data. Kibo saw the data, and it was good, so Kibo divided the data from the randomness, and Kibo named the data Information, and the randomness Clueless. And the Information and the Clueless were the first Network.