[sword-devel] Universal Windows Platform

Barry Drake b.drake at ntlworld.com
Tue Jun 23 12:01:23 MST 2015

On 23/06/15 19:03, DM Smith wrote:

> I’m curious which Android app you are referring? What are the
> credibility concerns? (Our only offering for the Android platform is
> AndBible.)

Hi DMS  ....   Not quite.  There's BibleTime Mini.  It's useful to me
mainly because I run BibleTime on the Linux OS.  Maybe Michael would
find some kind of starting point in the almost obsolete SwordReader for
Windows Mobile (5?)  I was the last developer standing, and I might
remember a little about it if you have questions.  It hasn't been
touched for almost ten years.  I got really impatient with the low level
stuff that I had to use in Windows XP to sync texts into the mobile.  It
led to me moving to Linux alone, and it's years since I used Windows ....

Please have a go.  Developing in Windows is an unhappy and frustrating
job for me.

God bless,		Barry.
--
http://barrydrake.co.nr/