[sword-devel] PATCH Genbook osisRef does not conform to OSIS in libsword

Tuomas Airaksinen tuomas.airaksinen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:59:18 MST 2015

Thank you for an answer.

The problem is that now it is impossible to a genbook module work both with
libsword or jsword. As of now, not one genbook that uses internal
references with '/' is functional with jsword. I think that with regards to
the points you made it would be best to make jsword use '/' as well such
that libsword and jsword are compatible, and suggest a change to OSIS
standard.

I would like to hear thoughts from DM Smith. We had some discussion about
this issue with him in  https://github.com/crosswire/jsword/pull/98 .

Best regards,
Tuomas

T: Tuomas