[sword-devel] Some questions about xml2gbs

Fr Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:40:56 MST 2015

Hi,
Actually I'm working with xml2gbs, for create French osis modules.
My first question: I would like to know, how to create chapter in
genbook? I Created first a sfm file with :
\id OTH
\c  INTRODUCTION GÉNÉRALE À LA BIBLE
\p
\mt1 INTRODUCTION GÉNÉRALE...
using \c for the different chapter, but nothing appears in Xiphos.
If I use :
\id OTH
\p
\periph
\p
\mt1 INTRODUCTION
Everything appears in "Book" (in xiphos) but without chapter, and it's
not easy to ready. How to do?
Second question:
What's the syntax for bible references in a book? I wrote in the sfm
file \rq JHN.20.23 \rq* (for instance), but when I clik on it he choose
always Revelation... With all references. And I would like to wrote the
reference in French.
Last question, is it possible to integrate picture in text?
Thank you very much for help,
Br Cyrille

--
L'Africain