[sword-devel] New modules

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Jan 27 11:08:34 MST 2015

Dear All,

I have just now uploaded a new module in the Tausug language. It has been thoroughly tested on various devices and follows a well honed pathway, so I just uploaded it straight to the main repo.

Any comments welcome. David s the one with most internal knowledge of it.

As usual, creation of it has thrown up the odd usfm2osis.py bug or two, so attention to that by those in the know would be welcome.

Also, as some of you already knew we had to withdraw our Romanian Cornilescu module, but have been granted a couple of days ago the necessary permissions by the copyright holder to publish it all over again, this time from an updated and corrected text. This should follow soon.

Yours

Peter