[sword-devel] Scope

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 8 03:44:25 MST 2015

The previous thread on this topic had the subject, "Av11n and coverage".

It was started by Peter on Jan 5, 2012.
There were 38 messages in the thread.
The last one was mine on April 26, 2012.

In that, I reported something I found in the OSIS reference manual.

7.5.1. Scope
The div element has a scope attribute that should be used when it contains
less than a complete work. For example, some Bibles only contain Proverbs
and Psalms, in which case a div element should say, using the scope element,
that it only contains Proverbs and Psalms. That is done using the scope
attribute. The value of this attribute is written using the rules for
osisRefs.

...(further details omitted here)

I too am disappointed that the discussion did not result in any action by
developers.

David