[sword-devel] Delays in rendering?

David Judah's Shadow Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Sat Feb 28 22:44:17 MST 2015

So, I'm trying this now, and I’m getting some seg faults. Can I pass my SWMgr library around inside different objects by assigning it to properties? (i.e. class.setLibrary(sword::SWMgr library) { this->swordLibrary = library; }) or do I need be sending it around via parameters via reference?

Sent from Windows Mail