[sword-devel] Setting the locale manager bug?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:06:52 MST 2015

Since my last comment, I downloaded all the available locale files from the
locales.d directory on the CrossWire server.

Not surprisingly, I've begun to discover errors in some of them.

Even the language (de) chosen as the example in our wiki page has an error:

This is part of de-utf8.conf

2. KÖNIGE=2Kgs
2 KÖNIGE=2Kgs
2KÖN=2Kgs
2KÖN=2Kgs

It should be

2. KÖNIGE=2Kgs
2 KÖNIGE=2Kgs
2KÖNIGE=2Kgs
2KÖN=2Kgs

The same error was also found in de.conf

btw. The wiki page was somewhat out of date, so I've started to make some
edits to it.
http://crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:Locale_Files

David