[sword-devel] Bible modules in JIRA? Module maintainers?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Thu Dec 10 07:45:47 MST 2015

On 2015-12-10, 11:42 GMT, Peter Von Kaehne wrote:
> 2) Chris has been snowed under by his thesis for the last year
> or so. So anyone wanting to take a module or a  bug forward
> please do so. All assignments are  in essence defaults which
> can be changed. I just now reassigned one Czeck bug to myself
> to close it.

Last thing in the world I would like to say that anybody (either
you or Chris) are not doing enough! My point was that we need
a better organization of the work and environment which would be
more open to more for new contributors to do a little bit.

Matěj

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

England is governed not by logic but by parliament.
  -- Benjamin Disraeli