[sword-devel] Bible modules in JIRA? Module maintainers?

Peter Von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Thu Dec 10 04:42:27 MST 2015

Couple of points

1) Jira is not exactly always used very effectively. That is a fact and part of the problem is that it is used for several different things by different people which makes it always look as if it is full of bugs, so those bugs which actually could get fixed do not get fixed. I do from time to time a clear out - but not now (see below)

2) Chris has been snowed under by his thesis for the last year or so. So anyone wanting to take a module or a  bug forward please do so. All assignments are  in essence defaults which can be changed. I just now reassigned one Czeck bug to myself to close it.

3) I have been working on an environment which can bulk ubload a whole lot of modules whenevr there is an imporvement to the module utilities  - and all new modules go into it. But I am snowed under by my thesis (but the end is nigh - 17th of December, unless they say I have an oral examination too) - so the finish of it will need to wait until then.

4) I think you can go round the module bugs and simply assign to yourself as you feel good about - and go and fix it. If you can not, tell me and I assign to you those you want.

Yours

Peter