[sword-devel] Versification discovery? [Was: Re: French versifications, was Re: FreJND and HebDelitzsch released]

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Aug 24 16:17:49 MST 2015

On 2015-08-24, 20:16 GMT, Greg Hellings wrote:
> Outside of that, I can't see what you've changed in the script because
> you managed to change just about every single line in your zeal to
> achieve PEP-8 compliance so I can't begin to comment on whether the
> problems are with my original logic or with your changes.

You will hate my last version even more I am afraid (I removed
even pyQuery; IMHO, one should use standard libraries if
possible, and I really don't see that much advantage between
pyQuery and ElementTree).

However, I think this gives reasonable results, and it shows
that my file is really mostly German v11n with 2Kgs.15.39,
Mark.11.26, Neh.7.73 missing in my file.

Which is weird because for example
https://www.bible.com/cs/bible/51/2ki.15.delut doesn’t show
2Kgs.15.39 either.

Missing Mark.11.26 and Neh.7.73 in my file are correct.

If you pull from my repo and look at the fix_av11n_py branch,
than

$ git diff dad1179

should give you a little bit more useful view (or of course, you
can run just `git diff -w master` to ignore whitespace changes).

Is it better?

Best,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz

This is a test of the emergency signature system. Were this an
actual signature, you would see amusing mottos, disclaimers,
a zillion net addresses, or edifying philosophical statements.
this is only test.