[sword-devel] BibleCS-1.7.2

jhphx jhphx at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 14:00:13 MST 2015

I also did not know 1.7.3 had been released. The last version I had was
an earlier prerelease test version.

I  also installed over the old version but on Win 7. Updated some
modules with Install Manager. I have not tried much else yet but did try
the indexed searching. I built indexes for WEB, KJV, KJVA and ESV. The
only one that produced hits for "wept" was KJV. The others all had zero
hits. In the list of hits for the KJV are some that don't seem to be
hits (check the first two in Genesis). I also tried other words.

Jerry