[sword-devel] Speaking of Windows 10...

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Aug 6 16:46:08 MST 2015

If anyone is interested in getting PocketSword (I'm not sure if it would work for OS X apps, or just iOS?) to work on Win10 mobile devices, the following link may be of interest?
No, I'm not interested, but I can try to assist if someone else has the desire to make it happen.

It's interesting to think that only a few years ago there were "bridges" to get apps from other OSes to work with Apple stuff. Now Microsoft are developing something in reverse!

https://github.com/Microsoft/WinObjC/wiki