[sword-devel] beta module repo -- a rant

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Apr 16 13:33:05 MST 2015

I know that the Japanese modules in "beta" are the only Japanese modules we have, hence they haven't been deleted. Other than that, the modules in there seem to have no owner (I think some of them Chris doesn't own, either) and hence they aren't progressing.

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...