[sword-devel] User Forums

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 19:00:52 MST 2014

Hi all,

I believe we've shut down the forums due to the sad amount of spam on there? That would explain the very small number of PS posts I've had to respond to this year ;)

Is there a plan to replace them with something else soon? Could we move the current one to a different location, for reference's sake, and put something else up in the current location?

I'm asking because I'm hoping to have a new version of PS out in the very near future and it has a link to the forums in it. If they are closed with nothing coming up in the near future, I might remove the link. :)

Thanks heaps, ybic
	nic...  :)