[sword-devel] SWORD CD ISO

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Sep 25 14:10:29 MST 2014

Sorry, it might be useful to include a link to the ISO stuff, for quick
reference:

http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/iso/

the 'lastest' folder has the ISO files expanded and is our staging area
for the next image.  You can see the structure of the files in there.
You will need to use the ftp:// protocol to browse the files, however,
because there is a tract there as index.html

ftp://crosswire.org/pub/sword/iso/latest/