[sword-devel] OSIS Verse Key

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 22 17:38:37 MST 2014

Hey Daniel,

Sorry for the delay getting back with you.  There is a way to retrieve
this.  getKeyChildren is primarily intended for TreeKey modules, but
when called on a VerseKey it will give you a bunch components of the
current key, including the osisRef (or osisID) for that key.  Have a
look at the documentation for that method in the flatapi.cpp file.

Hope this helps,

Troy