[sword-devel] Speaking of the Flat API...

Jon Behrens jbb at crimsonthread.com
Tue Sep 16 07:20:20 MST 2014

I've gotten the C# examples to build in Windows, however there is a
problem with
entry points to the flat API.

In the Linux version the flatapi.cpp is part of the build and included
in the libsword.so

In the Windows version, flatapi.h is available in the build, but the
.cpp file is not included.
That means that the C# examples build and run until they have actually
to use one of the
API functions. At that time, it dies saying that it can't find an entry
point for the API
function.

Trying simply to add flatapi.cpp to the libsword.dll project throws a
bunch of unresolved
external references which I've not had time to chase down.

At this point I'm (re)learning more about C++ than I had hoped to. If
anyone can give
me a clue to short cut some of this, I'd appreciate it.

Best,
Jon