[sword-devel] Sword C# bindings for Windows

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:36:12 MST 2014

Jon,

It most definitely would be wiki material. Are there any code changes you
needed to make? Patch files? If so, you can submit those as well for
inclusion. A few comments about the steps you're following:

Changing out icu-sword for icu and the change to libcurl shouldn't be
necessary. If you followed the directions in the wiki you should have built
icu-sword from the Sword repository instead of the pre-distributed version
of ICU from upstream. The change to libcurl appears to be specific to your
version of Visual Studio. I've noticed that some versions don't include
vcXX as well.

The other changes might be ones which should be incorporated into the
codebase. Troy would need to comment more about the changes you're
proposing to flatapi.cpp/h.

Glad to hear you've gotten it working now!

--Greg