[sword-devel] Module submission

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 28 10:38:44 MST 2014

Hi Karl,

Using the Xiphos module manager, I installed Peter's new beta modules in
this order:

RecVer
Lithuanian

Obviously I had already refreshed the beta repo in order to get to that
stage.
Immediately after installing both modules, I used the Maintenance menu to
generate a search index for each.

After closing the module manager, and in a new tab for main Bible text,
there was no problem to find and select the newly installed Lithuanian
module, but the newly installed RecVer module did not get listed under the
English branch. This was the quirk.

It was only after closing Xiphos and reopening it, that the RecVer module
showed up in the English branch.

As I wrote earlier, it was only a minor quirk, and it's probably not one
that merits further investigation.

David