[sword-devel] Module submission

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 12:59:08 MST 2014

As some of you may know, Chris is busy with his thesis and has taken a
step back from module making.

I am not sure who apart from myself has access rights to the repos. I
do, certainly, though I never made much use of it.

I have pushed today an update of the Lithuanian module into the beta
repository. (Thanks, Linas and apologies for the delay!)

I hope to push some other submitted modules through.

As I am not too experienced with the workings of the repos and always
feel some hesitation before putting things through lest I destroy
something vital, I will initially put things only in Beta. Once I find
my feet, I will be more daring.

I would be grateful for feedback.

If someone else has module repo rights, please put your hand up!

Peter