[sword-devel] VPN Question

Jon Behrens jbb at crimsonthread.com
Thu Nov 27 11:29:39 MST 2014

Yes, I can ftp to other sites just fine - I've been running OpenVPN for
a year or so and
this is the first problem I've noticed.

I had just done a machine rebuild and had loaded up BibleCS to get some
modules
downloaded to develop against. This was a clean install on a newly
rebuilt Windows 8.1
machine and the install manager failed to connect. Turning off the VPN
fixed the
problem and I downloaded the modules I needed and turned the VPN back on.

I just tried it again - open install manager - go to remote site
maintenance - click
load new sources from CrossWire. Get a connection error with message -
cannot
connect, please check your configuration.