[sword-devel] FYI, Xiphos module repository again functional

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Nov 24 16:55:25 MST 2014

Apologies to any who found the Xiphos repository missing last week.  Its
network placement is in part based on the graciousness of cmu.edu, and
early last week a proxy-arp entry that kept its connection alive
disappeared.  I have no explanation for why; the endpoint where this
matters hasn't been altered in anyway in a geological epoch.  It hasn't
even been rebooted in 18 months.

And of course the trouble started while I was out of the country, so I
couldn't address it until today.  Of course.  Murphy hates me.

All is back to normal.

--karl