[sword-devel] Building Python binding to Sword on Windows returns exit code 1

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Fri May 9 17:19:58 MST 2014

I think  the key is here in your first email:
  1>..\..\..\include\swbuf.h(362): error : Syntax error in input(3).
What is on the line it mentions? You may be missing a #define which matters.

It's possible no one has tested it with Swig 3.0 (I haven't built for a
while, but I used SWIG 1.3.31 last time I did), and it could have changed

God Bless,
Ben
 For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone,
declares the Lord God; so turn, and live.”
Ezekiel 18:32 (ESV)